Sunday, May 21, 2006

oww oww

its sad when your heart decides to break up on you. sigh. all the blood vessels disconnect and its internal bleeding for a few days. sigh. oh dear. i think the key board is going to short circuit on me. did u know the salt in tears make the tears more conductive? electrically conductive that is. sigh. reminds me of this poem. although it does not exactly fit into context.

dancing in the rain
tears streaming down my face
you are now gone
no one can take your place
oh my throbbing heart gives me pain
dancing in the rain
ups and downs
how funny life passes like this
now i am missing you so
how i long for a last kiss
how do i stay sane
dancing in the rain
now i am full of regret
if only you could come back
i go forward alone now
but that something i will always lack
yet there's nothing to gain
dancing in the rain
i am truly sorry when i caused you pain
now you leave me
dancing in the rain

course, it's not about the above that causes me heart to break. though, it's close enough. :(

if you have heard 'last kiss', it'll make you cry. kinda reflects my mood. gosh damn it i'm a fool i could smack my self then shoot me self. yes. shoot myself. lucky we don't live in america. i'm a freaking idiot... someone smack me then tell me that when i have something i need to hold on and not act ignorant and aloof. i really need a smack. a tight smack. real tight. sigh. on the cheek. oh boy. life is getting. is getting. real, real heart breaky now. i'm to otouchy and aloof at the same time. a stuck up bitch. i need a slap.

Powered by Blogger