Tuesday, May 09, 2006

birthdays...

its funny you get that anticipated feeling rite before ur birthday. then when it actually arrives you get this deflated feeling cos nothing happened. like nothing exciting or romantic or wads not. so now im preparing myself for a deflated feeling im most probably gonna feel tomorrow. sigh i jus realised taht it has been a hell of a long time since i last poted something. i noe, thats very slow of me considering its my blog, but its an epiphany, a realisation so.. haha. have been so damn busy with pre u seminar and the final rehearsal thing is tomorrow. as in first last rehearsal, if u get my drift, which i dont think you do so nvm.

i get this feeling that this years birthday is gonna be different, maybe cos its a new school and ppl do weird things in mixed schools, something im trying to come to terms with. am trying to change my thingking of teh normal sec school thing to do but its not really working.:( ah well. but nothing interesting has happened for other ppls bdaes so i dont see y anything should happen on mine, other than the fact that this year it is not during the EXAM week! yay! ahha.

ive always found the most romantic thing taht can happen in movies is when teh guy and girl dance with each other. i think tahts damn cool. oo. another thing thats QUITE different from all, LIKE LITERALLY all other birthdays or any other day in the HISTORY of my 16years 364 days and 23hrs that ive lived is teh fact that this FRIDAY is going to be a day to change teh REST of my life. on friday NITE im gonna go out with my mum, sis, dad, mums frend and JEREMY. ahaha. for the first time in my life, a person to get a treat on my bdae is a GUY. hahahhahaha. hes my new best BUDDY!! i swear, hes like the imaginary frend i knew i always had but never knew actually existed. damn DROLL. haha its a word that is PERFECT to describe jeremy. yay! adn my mom says he can come home to watch teh hitch hikers guide to the galaxy if its not too late.. hahahahha. thats a FIRST too.. a guy i noe coming to my house.hmmm.. new bestie!!! wheee!~!!! ok im super high and ive got tons of more preu sem stuff to do so i better go now before it turns 12 midnight.. hahahha. before today turns into tomorrow. before time is an illusion and lunchtime doubly so.. not good. ok..

so long and thanks for all the fish!!!

Powered by Blogger