Sunday, November 12, 2006

MORE sabotage by Rosie-el

One. Think of 11 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 3 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the 3 false ones are!
Five. Get 6 others to do the same


1. I was a big headed baby.
2. I was a stubborn baby.
3. I hate guys.
4. I sometimes wish i was a guy.
5. I love PETER pan no matter what!!!
6. I am a sucker for romance novels.
7. I believe i was born on Neptune, hence being an alien.
8. I wish i was in an alternative life.
9. I have a prince charming.
10. I can't count half the time.
11. I don't care for the name Dough.
12. I wish i lived on the moon.
13. I wish i wasn't me!
14. I'm a sucker for feathery stuff.

No elaborations. hence hareder. happy figuring out. betch never will guess. haah if you do. well done.

Powered by Blogger