Saturday, September 09, 2006

the THINGS people come up with... RIDICULOUS.

i really cannot believe humans sometimes.. i cant believe myself all the time.. so thats no surprise.. i really think im an alien.. you gotta check this out esp if you havent seen it.. like uh.. wad the hell??

Article 1:

Statement of Love:
The Kiss



1.
Kiss on the hand
I adore you (haha and i thought ppl only did this in the PAST.. but ah well.. we are traditionalists at heart :D )

2.
Kiss on the cheek
I just want to be friends (oh really???? hmmmm....)

3.
Kiss on the neck
I want you (i should say so.. aint it going a BIT too far?? all that necking.. hmmm..)

4.
Kiss on the lips
I love you ( ah. and you mean to say no other kiss will do? really.. ppl amaze me..)

5.
Kiss on the ears
I am just playing ( that has GOT to be tickleish.. have you tried sticking hair near ppls ears?? that TICKELS!!)

6.
Kiss anywhere else
lets not get carried away ( HAHA. oh yeah.. i dont even want to IMAGINE.)

7.
Look in your eyes
kiss me (oh? are you seroius? im gonna have to walk about with my eyes closed then..)

8.
Playing with your hair
I can't live without you ( haha .. actually, thats kinda sweet :D)

9.
Hand on your waist
I love you to much to let you go (or around the shoulders.. haha )


Article 2:
The Three Steps

1.
Girls:
If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him. ( real tight. REAL tight. )

2.
Guys
If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good. ( this is one HELL of a contradiction. read above to get the REAL truth for heaven sake)

3.
Guys & Girls
Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare. ( hahahahhahhahhahahahha)



Article 3:
The Commandments

1.
Thou shall not squeeze
too hard. (uh.. just a qn... squeeze wad?)

2.
Thou shall not ask for a kiss,
but take one. ( and take one... okay...)

3.
Thou shall kiss
at every opportunity. (HAHA. rite. Riiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt)



i like this. i really do

The Lovers of the Heart

In order to form
a more perfect kiss,
enable the mighty hug to promote
to whom we please
but one kiss.


very nice. :D very very nice. hehehehe. i love it! haha :D and you too!!

Powered by Blogger