Monday, November 13, 2006

MORE AND MORE sabo by rosel.

Name a friend whose name starts with a "S"?
steffi! (cos shes my mortal!!)

4TH person on your missed calls?
haha jeremy.

What was the last text message you recieved?
HAHAH. from darcy saying: haha u're busy:) are u up yet u lazy pig?

What is the next concert you are going for?
never gone for one. unless teh ones in school count. prolly rockefellarskank if its still on nxt yr. haha.

What was the last thing you eat?
ice cream. wall's tiramisu. hahaha

What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
hahahahhaha to rosel. ahah on msn. muahah.

Have you ever seen the movie donniedarko?
nope. sounds like a nick for someone in a forum. ahha.

Ever been hunting?
yup. for bugs in the backyard in indonesia. man that was fun!! ahha.

Is marriage in your future?
do i look like i know? honestly? i say im NOT gonna get married but who the hell knows? ahah.

When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it?
um.like.. at 10ish pm just now.

What should you be doing right now?
either sleeping, reading my book or doing the proposal i have yet to complete.

Do you have a nickname?
dough.ado. dodo.nara(bleah). do. ah do. liz. lizzie. mooczecoslovakia. zora. adosia. dosia. doshy.dosh. dosh dosh. doughy! yeah. cant rmb others. oh. sayonara. aha.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
um. i believe in feeling at first.. talk. does that count?

Who is the youngest in the family?
sister. if age. if its date. my dad.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
yeah. i think.jet lag yeah. after playing tag. yeah.

Last time you used a skateboard?
ALMOST yesterday. but i idnt trust the deck. uh. in march. at T16 bbq. pat's deck. AHHH!! i want his deck man.

Ever run out of gas on the road?
haha. meaning exhausted. yeah. go tired and sleepy. haha.

Best movie you ever seen in the past two weeks?
GREASE. vcd. nothing beats grease.

Last person:
You saw?
mom. going into her bedrm.

Talked to on the phone?
uh. oh. wow. um.phone... mom? like.. 2 days ago? when i called her at her office?

Hugged?
sister? ahah.

Person you texted?
darcy. telling him im not a pig and i had been awake since god knows when. hah.

Today:
Date?
13 Nov.

Got any plans?
gonna sleep. mom staring at me.

Currently:
Missing someone?
uh huh.

Mood?
scared of mom.

True or False:
I'm a morning person?
true.

I'm a perfectionist?
when it comes to cleaning.

I'm only a child?
nope one sis.

I'm online 24/7?
nope.

I'm very shy about the opposite gender?
no. whack em.

I can be paranoid at times?
uh huh

I currently regret something I have done?
yeah. yelling at someone. ruinging their day.

I enjoy talking on the phone?
no.

I have a lot to learn?
uh huh

I have a secret?
haha. yeah. duh.

AHH MUST SLEEP/

Powered by Blogger