Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Empty

I have this funny feeling in my tummy. It's like this kinda hollow, empty feeling, something like butterflies in my tummy. But not quite. I don't really know what it is but I know it's there. They say that you can will yourself to become sick. Maybe I'm willing this funny empty feeling in my tummy. I am really upset right now though I don't look it. My mom is pissed at me, yelling about and all because she says I yell at her, or that I'm the problem cos I yelled at her. That's why she's yelling at me. I don't know. I'm not convinced. It is hard trying to fulfill everyone's expectations and when you try your best you still get scolded. Why can't people just take others as they are without any of the high standards and expectations that come along with everything that occurs in life? Will our lives really be worse off without these expectations? I'm more inclined to think that without these frivoulous matters, life will be less stressful for everyone. I won't have to worry about meeting their standards and they don't have to worry about me not reaching their standards. Plain and simple life. But no, life ends up being a hell lot complicated... Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger